Monday, August 12, 2019

Pink Train Birthday

I'm bringing it back folks! Had to get this oldie but goodie post up on the blog for those that missed out on my Pink Train Birthday Party I held 7 years ago! It was one of my favorite parties to hold, so I'm sharing details below! You can also find on Pinterest HERE





July 3, 2012

Brooke is obsessed with choo choo trains lately and I thought that her 2nd birthday should reflect what she's most interested in at the moment. So naturally, I scoured the Internet for some fun things to incorporate for her party and I found some really great ideas out there!

I didn't have a huge celebration for her again this year. Just a few of her close friends and family. I figured next year I could do something a little more fun for her when she actually understands what's going on. I'm hoping I can figure out something just as cool as this years party.

I've posted photos from the big day and links to where I bought some of the decorations.

Happy birthday baby girl. ♥



I found the disposable champagne glasses here.




As you might have been able to guess, I scoured the Christmas decorations for a choo choo train cookie cutter, and used that to make these train-shaped PB&J sandwiches.  These are the ones that I used. 


The wine box was a freebie score - it was an empty box that I came across at Costco.  They weren't supposed to give this one away, but I talked them into it anyway.  I suppose you could buy the wine as well and have something to serve for the parents...  


Favors were filled with train whistles, stickers and a few little snacks. I didn't want to go over board with junk so I kept it light.





Party Details:
Train Favor Bags: Etsy - Paper Nook
Wooden Trains: Hobby Lobby (online)
Invitations - DIY in Microsoft Word - Sorry I no longer have the template!
Train Whistles
Train cookie cutter set
Wooden Crate for snacks - Free from Costco
Plastic Champagne Glasses for Cupcakes - Oriental Trading
Colored almonds - Grocery Store



No comments:

Post a Comment