Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Aqua and Orange Baby Shower

Here is a baby shower party I planned and hosted for a dear friend. My friend's only request was to use the colors Aqua and Orange, so that's what she got! I styled this party 8 years ago and I LOVE how it turned out!






See details below and links for where to buy!
** Note, some of the places to buy may not carry these items any longer since this was 7 years ago!


July 10, 2012

What an amazing day! I threw a baby shower for a very dear friend of mine who is having her first baby in August! Naturally, it was the hottest day of the year, so we were hot, even indoors, but it was still such a great time to celebrate their little baby boy.

Her colors were a beautiful Aqua and Orange for an Under the Sea theme. I didn't go overboard with fish, octopus and barnacles, but kept it bright and fun, with a modern touch. Check out the details of her shower below.

Congrats Abby! We all can't wait to meet the little man!

*Image quality low as I sourced these from my Pinterest page!









Invitations – Tiny Prints
Plates – Diddams
Napkins
Cupcake Liners & Stripe Straws
Cupcakes from Frost Cupcake Factory
Cupcake Boxes - Amazon
Cake Stand
Muslin Favor Bags – Etsy – Paper Moon
Baby To-Go Bags - HERE

















No comments:

Post a Comment