Tuesday, May 14, 2019

How do you plan?

How do you manage preparing for an event? Whether its a personal event or a larger scale extravaganza, there is always some sort of organization that needs to come into play.⠀

If you are a planner like me, or just have an a-type personality, chances are you like lists. I LOVE lists. They get me through what I need before planning any sort of event. I typically have a go-to checklist that I create for different events. Even a travel packing list! I print it out and use it every time I need it.⠀

For Thanksgiving, I have a MEGA list I like to use, that goes from food, to guests, to decor and games. I can be a little over the top with it, but hey, it's Thanksgiving and it's my favorite holiday!⠀

What are some ways you use lists?⠀

No comments:

Post a Comment