Sunday, January 5, 2020

Kids Dream BIG Vision Board 2020 Printable

Friends! I'm so incredibly happy to share the Kids Dream BIG Vision Board 2020 Printable Kit with you all! I've put a lot of time and heart into this fun kit to share with your kiddos and I hope you enjoy it just as much as I did when I did this with my daughter and her friend.






You can head over to my Etsy link to download the $14 printable and get started on manifesting those dreams for 2020. It's never to late to start!

You can download the ETSY KIDS VISION BOARD PRINTABLE HERE

Here are a few photos of my daughter and her friend with their vision boards. They've hung them in their rooms and loved creating them together!

Some fun things they added to their goals for the year:

1.) Working on that soccer dribble
2.) Learning to dive into a pool
3.) The love for crafting!
4.) Being nicer to their brother and sister LOL! - (I may have helped with that one, but I mean, why not add it anyway) ;o)








No comments:

Post a Comment